This course has 5 modules which covers:
25 hour TEFL Essentials: Classroom Management Course
• Unit 1: An Introduction to Classroom Management
• Unit 2: Before the Lesson: The Importance of Planning
• Unit 3: Building the Foundations
• Unit 4: During the Lesson: Lesson Delivery and Classroom Management
• Unit 5: Know Your Students
• Unit 6: Troubleshooting: Final Tips and Strategies
What will I learn?
• What classroom management is and why it’s important
• What can go wrong without adequate planning
• Classroom management strategies such as rules and routines, and why they are essential to effective classroom management
• The importance of knowing your English language students
• Practical classroom tips
25 hour TEFL Essentials: Skills
• Unit 1: Introduction to Teaching the Four Skills
• Unit 2: Teaching Reading
• Unit 3: Teaching Writing
• Unit 4: Teaching Listening
• Unit 5: Teaching Speaking
• Unit 6: Assessing the Different Skills
What will I learn?
• Three important concepts related to teaching the skills
• Identify four issues that are related to reading instruction
• Discover five issues related to writing instruction
• Examine the listening process, teaching listening strategies, and creating listening activities to help the students improve
• Consider issues related to speaking instruction
• Understand how to assess all four skills
25 hour TEFL Essentials: Lexis & Phonology
• Unit 1. Introduction to lexis
• Unit 2. Lexis in the classroom
• Unit 3. Introduction to phonology
• Unit 4. Phonology in speech
• Unit 5. Phonology in the classroom
What will I learn?
• What lexis is and the different ways it can be organised
• Explore the different ways we use lexis and understand how to present this to students in the classroom
• Grasp the basics of phonology and then move onto more advanced features of phonology found in connected speech
• How to use phonology in your classroom
25 hour TEFL Essentials: Grammar Course
• Unit 1: An introduction to grammar
• Unit 2: The Basics of English Grammar: word to sentence
• Unit 3: The Basics of English Grammar: being more specific
• Unit 4: What about teaching it?
• Unit 5: The basics of English grammar: expressing more complex meanings
• Unit 6: Grammar plus
What will I learn?
• What grammar really is and why we need it
• The general guiding principles that pull grammar together from individual words to complete sentences
• The most commonly taught grammar points
• The most successful techniques and approaches to teaching grammar and the typical problems learners face
• The guiding principles that help teachers to deal with more complex grammar
• How to integrate grammar teaching into teaching other components of English
25 hour TEFL Essentials: Approaches & Methodology
• Unit I: Video Section: Inexperienced teacher with an elementary class
• Unit 2: Video Section: More experienced teacher with a pre-intermediate class
What will I learn?
• How to spot when a teacher contributes to students’ errors
• How to manage disruptive behaviour
• The Do’s and Don’ts of dealing with student errors
• How to use a student’s work to make your own teaching better
• How to become a skilled observer of both another teacher and yourself
• How to analyse your own teaching skills
• How to provide constructive feedback to a colleague – and how to use this to make YOU a better teacher
• What to do when students fail to understand instructions
• How to use flashcards effectively – and what happens when you don’t
• How to correct homework
• How to focus on a specific element of a teacher’s class work
I would highly recommend TEFL express after the brilliant help and support I have received. They were very quick to respond to any queries I had and offered helpful advice to swiftly resolve any problems. The online course is very accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the nature of the work is challenging and interesting.
- Sophie Gray
I definitely recommend TEFL Express to anyone who needs an organized lesson plan to complete the course and earn an official TEFL certificate. The customer service is awesome. The live chat assistance is super helpful and the operators are really friendly and attentive. Thumbs up for TEFL Express!
The TEFL team, have aided me in my quest to understand the aspects of working (and living) in China. The questions I asked were responded to quickly and clearly. Their help has been prompt and much appreciated. I would recommended them to anyone and everyone, who has their heart set on being a foreign teacher in China.
It (the course) was perfectly geared towards someone such as myself: a native speaker with little to no actual formal teaching experience. Now I am ready.
- Jared Kimball
I can honestly say if I ever need to brush up, or recommend a TEFL program to a friend, TEFL Express will be first on my mind.
- Emily Wilt
It only takes a couple of minutes to purchase this course and complete the enrollment process. Here's how it works.
Click the ENROLL NOW
button on this page then click the CHECKOUT
button on the following page. A popup will appear asking you to confirm your eligibility, check YES
and hit continue.
Enter your details > create a password > click CREATE ACCOUNT
Choose your preferred payment method (credit card or PayPal) to finalize your purchase. Enter your payment details and click PLACE ORDER
. An automated invoice/receipt will immediately be sent to your email address.
TEFL Source is a PCI DSS compliant business. This means all your payment information is ultra secure with end to end encryption.
Receive your course activation code and instructions by email. Activate your code and you're ready to begin! You can access the course, submit assignments and message course instructors by logging into the student area.
PRICING & PAYMENT
This course is displayed and sold in USD. Your local currency price is displayed in addition to the USD sale price for reference purposes only. There are no additional fees, the displayed price includes all required course materials. The course fee must be paid in full before receiving course access and instructions.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
There is a 14 day refund guarantee for this course, provided no course assignments were submitted for marking or grading. Students who have already submitted completed assignments for marking or grading will not be eligible for a refund. If you would like to apply for a refund please write to us by email and your refund will be issued as soon as possible [within 15 business days].
NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
This course requires proficient English speaking, reading & writing skills. Non-native speakers should have B2 level proficiency in the English language. If you are not sure of your English Language level then please schedule a free consultation session with one of our advisors.
TEFL Source is not the Course Provider; we work in partnership with the Course Provider as an authorized reseller of this certification course. TEFL Source does not rebrand or alter course specifics or particulars in any way. All courses displayed and sold on this website are ‘one and the same’ as the respective courses that are sold and displayed on the Course Provider’s website.
Please visit our Terms & Conditions page (http://teflsource.com/page/terms-of-use) for complete policy information.